Well it's here, February the 14th and it's my birthday!!I'm another year older, not much wiser and when I get up on a morning the pillow creases in my face are lasting till lunchtime!! The Joy!!
I just wanted to show you all that Sydney now has a brand new attraction, It was completed this morning and, like the great wall of China, it can be seen from space. It's monumental, spectacular, it's the 8th wonder of the modern world...... we'll not really, I may have over-egged the pudding a little, however it is mind-boggling though!!
I thought you'd all like to see it!!!

It's my chocolate mountain!!!!!! A bit like space mountain at Disney World but this one is mine and you can eat it! You see, I may have mentioned on occasion that the chocolate over here has a secret ingredient in it (we think Wombat poop) and it doesn't taste the same as it does at home!!
So for my birthday I got loads of the good stuff from Sunny, Warm and Toasty Blighty!!!!
It was a sight to behold this morning, even the chocolate brazils that my mam managed to import (we think illegally, they don't let nuts through) got past customs no problem. We love her but we're reporting her on Monday to the Australian Quarantine and Inspection S
ervice.We had loads of plans today, we were going to go to Taronga Zoo (no it's not a pub or club it is a bloody zoo) or go to Manly beach or even down to the harbour for lunch!! However the weather has turned nasty, it's cold (well about 19 degrees) and it's bouncing down, and I mean bouncing down.... so party's off!!
Instead we went and had a nice meal at lunchtime... we need the food to go down before we head out tonight for a glass of the old amber nectar or 6......
So really I just wanted to say thanks for all the cards and gifts, I'll be troughing my way through them over the next few weeks!!!
2 comments:
Hope you had a lovely day and have managed to leave some of the goodies for later.Hope you eat the choc brazils first so there is no evidence for anyone to see.But at least if they need to lock me up I should be ok to have at least a couple of friendly faces to visit me. love you loads Mam.X.X
Bless you. I hope you had an amazing day! What is your address??
Em x
Post a Comment