
Well, this is a bit of a surprise for us..... The party is officially coming to an end and Simon and I are returning the UK sooner than we thought and much sooner than we wanted to!!!
I know everyone is sick of hearing about the bloody recession but it's hit Oz too!! We got the news on Wednesday that Simon's company is restructuring the Australian arm of the company and anyone that's on secondment over here from the UK is being sent home!!!!
So we are now making plans to return!!! It's looking like we should be back in the UK in around 8-12 weeks....
To say we are gutted by this news is an understatement!! We were just settling in and more importantly we just got the flaming furniture.... the joy another 14 weeks without it!!!! Simon was in tears last night at the thought that his beautiful TV is going to be packed up again, I must admit that I shed a tear about my coffee machine!!!
Having said that we'll be coming back to proper chocolate, automatic washing machines, and TV with no bloody adverts......
We'll both be sorry to say goodbye to Oz but in the remaining weeks we plan to party harder than we ever had and we're planning on drinking the Australian vineyards dry!!
I got wrong when I said I wanted to buy a Didjery Doo and Simon just said I Didjery Don't!!!!!
So although we're planning our return.... WE AIN'T FINISHED YET!!!!! We have a load of things to do and see so we'll keep you updated with what we get up too!!!! We plan to have as much fun as possible!!!
Anyway, does anyone want a Dining table. 4 chairs, 2 bedside cabinets, 2 side table's and a coffee table.....
Pick up only I'm afraid!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment