Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Christmas Eve.....


Christmas Eve was overcast and a little chilly, well 22 degrees, probably a little warmer than home!!

We walked down to Darling Harbour about 8pm and watched some of the Christmas carol service beside the 50 foot Christmas tree made from rope lights... yes they have Chavs here too!! Only joking, it was really pretty. We sat outside and had a few bottles of very cold beer and yes in true Brit style stopped off for a kebab!! You can take the lad out of Stanley but you can't take Stanley out of the lad!!

...I nearly forgot to tell you that we had our first visitor in OZ!! Skippy the bush Kangaroo popped in for lunch! Actually that's not technically true!!! Skippy was lunch and very tasty I might add!! They also do kangaroo sausages, and not like the ones on 'I'm a Celebrity', proper ones!!

0 comments: