Well, something that I've been putting off for as long as possible has now happened.....the contracts are signed! EEEKKKK! I got an email at the end of last week saying that the contracts needed signing for the Visa application to progress and it turned out that as last Thursday was my last day in Dublin for a while, that was the day to sign! It's all rather real now!
More good news: have sorted out Pickfords for the move (had a bit of a nightmare on the cost of shipping and storage, but it's sorted now). Tomorrow is chest x-ray day - and the house letting agent is to do a write-up and take pictures.
After weeks of nothing, things are moving at a pace now....except the cars - still no news! That's the next headache to resolve, but I'm keeping positive.
So, the contracts are signed - eeeek, and double eeek! ;-)
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure if yer a man or a mouse at this stage Simon, what with all that Eeeeking. Once you get here you'll totaly forget all this x-ray, car, house stuff. Not long and you'll be worried about DVT and jet lag :-)
DR
You of all people should know about the 'eeking', Dave, or have you gone all Aussie macho on us? ;)
Post a Comment